Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Make it Happen

I always like browsing through craigslist and seeing whats on there. There is always someone giving away some free trash, maybe you could make something with it maybe not, but when I found the following ad, I was very interested.

When I found this it is something i would love to get and take advantage of with an installation but I am not able to because I am currently without a car, and I dont do much installation work. But as an artist I feel we must keep our eyes open see what we can find and how it would inspire us. Any of you guys got any ideas? Feel free to contact the owner and take advantage of some free material for your next big thing.


http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/zip/1642437870.html

I have 13"/14" Apple monitors - 9 in all. Take one, take all. Really would like to get rid of them. They worked when they went into storage. Can provide a power cord just so you can see if they turn on, but no computer to connect to. Contact me via the craigslist link. Leave a phone number if you'd like. We'll make arrangements for you to come pick them up.

No deliveries, no scammers, no phishing, no solicitors. You want, you pick up. Serious inquiries only. They are free!

  • Location: near Oxford, Hamilton, Trenton, Camden
  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests




No comments:

Post a Comment