Friday, May 21, 2010

Bad Joke

So there was vandalism at my College and while the school was attacked in multiple ways one of the things that happened was someone put a bunch of oil paint on all the locks at the lockers. I spent 30 minutes getting oil paint off. While it was put on my lock, to clean it, I had to get it off the locker which meant putting my key in the painted lock, then it got on my hands as I had to hold it to get it to the trash can and sink to clean. I took this picture after cleaning for awhile, it was a very long process. Also my hands where dried out because i had to use paint thinner because soap wasn't enough.

Im just putting this on here so maybe people can see. I dont know if it was just a punk or an artist who did it. But I hope there can be more respect for the art community at my school, and I hope that somehow I can assist in making the art world better somewhere.


Note: They also broke into the vending machines and robbed the snacks breaking teh glass everywhere, and spray painted in peoples studios.

1 comment:

  1. daaang they also spray painted and broke the vending machines....dude that is freakin b.s. its those stupid highschoolers D<

    ReplyDelete