The Art Therapy Alliance embraces social media and connection on-line to promote art therapy, the work of art therapists, and build community. The Art Therapy Alliance community in partnership with the International Art Therapy Organization and Art Therapy Without Borders, Inc. includes art therapists, educators, students, artists, mental health professionals, and other advocates who support the therapeutic use of art.
The Art Therapy Alliance community can be found here:
* LinkedIn- Over 2500 professionals, students and 12 subgroups make up the largest networking forum on this professional social media site for discussing contemporary and relevant art therapy topics, issues, and news.
For the protection of the group, membership is subjected to approval by group moderators.
* Facebook- Over 4000 fans stay connected to current news, updates, and announcements about art therapy and related topics on FB.
* Twitter- Follow arttxalliance for more news, links, and connection.
* Polyvore- This group was created on the site Polyvore for Art Therapy Alliance members to submit their works of art created with this on-line application.
* Jumo- Connect to The Art Therapy Alliance on this social network bringing together individuals and organizations who want to change the world through leveraging connection technologies.