Sunday, February 7, 2010

Lines make picture

So while out to dinner with a group of my friends, Kenny Heidenreich, Sunny Han, and Emily Thompson, we were ending the occasion with our little doodles and sculptures. When having a good time we always like to create little images just to be seen for a second then thrown away. This particular piece was started by Kenny and myself. He was making multiple abstract lines and shapes, and then I would finish the drawing making it appear to be something. This is just one of the things I made. So remember the first little sketch is by Kenny, and the second is by me over his. I kind of would like to make a costume from the idea of the sketch. Maybe even develop it into a character for a comic series about a villianess, not for sure yet.




© Kristen Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment